Life with Depression #36 - Sandy Ashley


12-27-19: this week has been pretty good. Little stressful at times but over all really good. Got some good stuff from my man for Xmas. Everyone seemed to enjoy their presents for Xmas as well. We have some things to move around still while we are off work, but we have had kids with colds and last night my youngest hit her head and cut it open a little. She is ok though.  No stiches or Staples thank goodness. My son made me this really cool thing too. I'll have pictures of all the stuff from our house. I did get a little upset about the baby I lost. Seeing as that time of the month starting on Xmas Eve and it just brought back memories. I made it through. I was little grumpy though. Hope everyone else had a great Christmas and had a wonderful new year!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day