Invisible Illness Diary #19 - First Thanksgiving Gluten Free - Kate Marie Robbins

December 2, 2019: This Thanksgiving was a lot of modifications to our typical Thanksgiving dinner. Everyone was really accommodating though. Grandma made everything differently so I could eat it--the gravy, her fruit salad, and she made me my own pumpkin pie. I had to have my own separate box of stuffing and different dinner rolls. But I still got to enjoy the same meal as always. 

Somehow I made it through my four work shifts without my anxiety going crazy. I was exhausted and crabby, but otherwise I survived. It's strange how much has been seemingly resolved by going gluten free. I'm hoping things stay this way, but only time will tell. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day