Invisible Illness Diary #22 - Still Sick - Kate Marie Robbins

December 26, 2019: I don't have much to talk about this week. I'm still dealing with this awful cold. Two weeks now. I really feel like I can't catch a damn break. I haven't done much of anything that wasn't completely necessary. It's sucked though, because I haven't been able to rest as much as I need to, but life must go on. If I'm not feeling better by the weekend, I'm definitely going in to see a doctor. 

It's been warmer than usual, so that's been good for my nerve pain. Still not eating gluten. It's getting a lot easier to find options. The only hard thing, especially right now during the holidays, is having to say no to all the delicious food at wok. I want to eat it, but I don't want to make myself any sicker than I already am. A lot of people don't know about it. I do feel bad when they offer things, but it's for my own health. So I know I'm doing the right thing. It's still hard though! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day