Invisible Illness Diary #21 - Winter Colds - Kate Marie Robbins


December 16, 2019: And now I have a cold. So that's fun. I'm accomplishing even less than before, but I am trying. But also, a lot of cold pills, cough drops, orange juice, and a cold remedy diffuser running non-stop. I wanted to stay home from work a few days, but that didn't happen. One of the days, someone else had already called in. And the other, I'm the only one there, so there's no one to cover my shift if I don't go in. Kinda sucked, but I made it through. Now I have a few days off to hopefully recuperate. 

The cold temperatures are still kicking my ass. I went out on Saturday to do some Christmas stuff. I had on like three layers of clothes to combat the cold and I still had nerve pain from it. I'm officially over winter. Can I hibernate until Spring? Cause I definitely am feeling that right now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day