Life with Depression #34 - Sandy Ashley


12-13-19: This week as far as depression it wasn't bad. My meds being on a higher does seem to be helping. My headaches seem to be about the same as they have been. Off and on and annoying. lol I'm super excited about only one more week until I have 2 weeks off though for xmas. I'm looking forward to time with my family. I'll have my two older kids xmas day at noon and then I think I have them both until Jan 5th. Which is the night I go back to work. So much time to enjoy with them though and I can't wait. :D I have started with wrapping presents last night I only have two wrapped, but it's a start. My kids are super excited. I can't wait for them to open them on xmas day. I love xmas. I try to do the happy things because of my miscarriage that happen back in 2014 on xmas eve. If i focus on that I will be very miserable and then everyone suffers. I just want all my kids to be happy. It's not that I don't think of my angel baby. I just don't focus on it. I do wonder what life would be like with this angel of mine, but I also try to think that they are with my dad and having a grand time together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day