Invisible Illness Diary #41 - Breakdown - Kate Marie Robbins

 
June 23, 2020: This week hasn't been an easy one. I guess my boss doesn't want things to go back to the way they were before, which means I'll be stuck doing what I don't want to do. And that is frustrating. I was told when things changed that it was only temporarily. That was what was keeping me going through all this. But now, I don't know anymore. It's hard for me, because I can't just find another job easily. Because I don't drive and have to get a ride to work, it would need to be very specific hours and close proximity to where I'm already working. I just don't know what to do. 

I had a meltdown because of it and how hopeless I've been feeling because of everything. I'm trying, but I just don't see any way out of this impossible situation any time soon. Sunday night I also didn't sleep at all, probably due to stress from everything. I did eventually fall asleep Monday morning around 8 a.m. but I had to call in sick to work. There was just no way I could go to work feeling the way I did after not sleeping at all. I felt bad about it though. Then last night I had a meltdown. 

Everyone who reached out to me was absolutely wonderful and I know I have the best support system. I'm lucky for that. Today has been a bit better. Not great, but better. I'm hoping something changes soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day