Invisible Illness Diary #39 - More Allergies - Kate Marie Robbins


June 9, 2020: Can I just say I hate summer? Because I do. I don't like the heat, I don't like the humidity. And I don't like the bugs. Mostly because I am allergic. I'm not sure what bugs it is, but when I get bit, I swell up bad. I take allergy medication as a preventative measure and I still swell up, just not as badly as I would without the meds. I got one on Saturday on my neck that swelled up. They don't itch, but they hurt. It's finally starting to go away. I'm already over it. 

My sleep is still pretty messed up. But it's been easier with my schedule switched. So I'm thankful for that. Some days I just want to sleep all day, but I don't. I have too much to do. But it's what I want to do. I need a break or a vacation or something. But that's not going to happen any time soon, sadly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day