Life With Depression #54 - Sandy Ashley



6-5-20: I only worked 1 day at work even though I was supposed to work all week. My line at work shut down after the first night. Which of course is good and bad. I want to go back to work but I don't. I'll just take what I can get for now. I'll be having my 8 year old starting Sunday evening for 3 weeks so honestly I'll take not working right now. We have tons of painting things to do. I have a follow up on my knee next week before physical therapy. To see if any other action needs to be taken. I have good days and bad days. I am better than I was when I first started going but I want more answers. Some days my knee hurts pretty bad. My migraines are still off and on a lot. If I have time I will talk to her about those too next week. I'm trying to get my shit taken care of while I have the time to do it. I did get to stream my games on Monday! It went really well. Way better than I would have thought it did. I do love streaming and I do hope that soon I can get back into that. I have 3,062 words to reach 32k on my current book I'm writing. I'm trying to get that by the time I go to bed Sunday night/early Monday morning. Deadlines kinda stress me out, but I'm hoping I can push myself to finish it. My depression hasn't been too bad. I think because of everything else going on. I have had a couple days here and there that were like blah, but nothing really bad. Thanks for reading everyone :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day