November Volunteer of the Month: Sandy Ashley


1. Summarize who you are in three words.
Fun, shy, loud

2. What is your personal philosophy?
That my family is happy over myself.

3.My passion is? 
Making sure my kids are taken care of and loved.

4.The compliment people give me the most frequently is? 
I can't think of it because I never take compliments. So I always say something back.

5. My cure for sadness is? 
Shopping. I do it when I am down.

6. The last book I read was? 
The Hunger Games series

7. My role model is? 
Katie Robbins, she does so much and makes it look so easy. I'm over here just trying to live and she is over there killing it with all she does.

8. Favorite part of your daily routine? 
Honestly, when I can go to bed. Lol

9. What fictional place would you like to visit?
Narnia would be pretty cool

10. Where is the most interesting place you’ve been? 
Mall of America

11. Who inspires you to do better?
my kids

12. A charity that means a lot to you is? 
Anything with animals honestly

13. If your life were written about as a song, what would it be called and who would you want to sing it? 
Crazy all the time by n sync

14. Your spirit animal? 
Dolphin

15. What do you want to be remembered for? 
Being kind and always doing things for others before myself.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day