Invisible Illness Diary #18 - All I Want is Sleep - Kate Marie Robbins


November 26, 2019: Life has been pretty okay, aside from the ever persistent sleeping problems. This week has been and will continue to be not a very good week sleep wise. Most weeks I never work more than three days in a row due to my issues and it's contribution to my anxiety. The more days in a row I go without proper sleep, my anxiety sky rockets. By day four or five I'm on edge of a panic attack all day long. This week I'm on a four day stretch, so I'm worried about the outcome. 

I shouldn't have had this long stretch, but because of Thanksgiving (my holiday to work) I have to. Hopefully I can make it through the week without any issues. This is my first long stretch since the new diet, so I don't know if that may help the anxiety level or not. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day