Life with Depression #30 - Sandy Ashley


11-1-2019: This week was pretty good. Mostly busy really with Halloween. I went as a Vampire. My two youngest were baby shark (yellow) and daddy shark (blue). My oldest girl was cat girl. At least that is what she told me. lol The week at work was short mostly. I got off early most days. Which was nice. I needed the extra sleep this week. I got to do my hair blue again. Which makes me happy. :) I'm getting a tattoo tomorrow. Which i'm super excited about too. This week has been a really good week since my melt down near the start of October. Hopefully things keep getting better. I have a dr appointment on the 6th to go back in and talk with her and update her on things. That should go well. I'm hoping to get back into streaming next week. Which I am nervous about. I just need to get past that and just stream. I keep my fingers crossed it goes well though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day