Invisible Illness Diary #16 - Navigating the New Normal - Kate Marie Robbins


11-13-19: I'm still finding my way with this new added "illness", if you can call a food allergy an illness. If I eat it, it makes me physically ill, so I think that qualifies. Anyway, I've ventured to many grocery stores now in the month that I've been gluten free to find different things to try. So far I haven't found anything that I dislike, so that's a plus!

Other than that the insomnia is a beast. And winter is always bad due to my nerve damage. The cold makes the pain worse. But, I haven't had a migraine in a very long time! Or even a headache. So I'm wondering if that was all due to the gluten allergy. Either way, no headaches is something I can get on board with. Fingers crossed it stays this way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day