Volunteer of the Month: Renee Fournier


Volunteer of the Month: Renee Fournier


Renee has been exploring the world and telling her tales for as long as she can remember. She fell in love with the written word before she even knew how to read and now channels her experiences into fictional stories covering several genres. With each journey she learns more about the world and herself and with every book she hopes to take her readers along for the ride.

She has published two novels: Never Give Up and Survivor and is the creator of the Rescue Me series that is published through Rock & Roll Saved My Soul. 

A message from the RRSMS Team: 

Kate: You are a hardworking and determined woman who I am so glad that I have gotten a chance to meet. I am lucky to call her a friend and colleague. You have inspired me to do more with my writing and with RRSMS. I don't know what I would do without you! <3 

Heather: Renee is a hardworking woman. I'm glad she's a part of R&RSMS's team.


Maggy: I don't know Renee very well, but anyone who works with rrsms, or any charity is awesome

Gina: Renee, thank you for all of the work that you do at RRSMS. We appreciate how much of a hard worker you are and that you are so dedicated to helping others!

Aisling: Thank you for all the work you do & for being part of such a great team! 

Melissa: Dear Renee,
Thank you so much for all you do for RRSMS and the Rescue Me series. I am beyond grateful to be working with you through RRSMS.

Sid: Renee is a wonderful woman to work with. She is extremely determined and hard working, I can think of few people more deserving of Volunteer of the month.

Arminta: Thanks Renee for being an asset to rrsms. You're a kind and caring individual and I appreciate all you do!

Andrea: Renee, we appreciate all your hard work and dedication to rrsms. To me, you are inspiring in every way and your positivity is incredible. Thanks for all your contributions and consistency to rrsms!

Twinkle: Renee, we appreciate all the hard work you put up for RRSMS consistently. Your compassion for animals is motivating. Keep spreading positive vibes! xx

Sarah: Renee, thank you so much for all you do for RRSMS. Your kind heart and wonderful spirit reflect the personality of RRSMS and its members, and we could not be more proud to have someone as incredible as you on our team. 

Colleen: Thanks for all the awesome work you do, Renee!! I appreciate all the volunteer work you do for all the animals!! They need someone like you to be there champion!!

Sandy: Renee is such a caring warm hearted person. She loves to help anyone and everyone she can! I'm so glad that I have got to know her and get to work with her through RRSMS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day