Mother's Day: Thankful for Our Moms



I love my mom because she is the best mom in the world -Bodie R. 

My adoptive mom is amazing! She has a huge heart and she pushes through so much. When most people would give up. I hope that I am like her as even now I get older. She inspires me to push through everything even if it seems impossible. For that I can't thank her enough for the things she does for me and my kids! It's not much but it means so much to me!! 💛💚 -Sandy A.


My mom is the best mom around and she is very supportive and she is the best mom around.
-Lori M.


My mom is the strongest, most beautiful women I know. If I can even be half the woman she is, I'll be happy. -Kate R.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day