Life With Depression - Week Eight - Sandy Ashley


5-1-19: Today is always a rough day for me. I so emotional like more than normal. Today is the day my dad passed away. On top of that I got to argue with my daughter's dad about vacation time. That was fun.so that just added to it all. I made it through work from 30th to the 1st. So yay me. I took that next night off. We got to look at some houses and made an offer.

5-2-19: Found out today we didn't get the house. Which I wasn't surprised, but it was still kinda sad. It was a super cute house. 4 bedrooms, a nice backyard, it was fenced. Would have been perfect for us.

5-3-19: So I had a melt down this morning. Thankfully even though Kevin was tired and had woke up from a bad dream he just held me while I cried. That was nice. Had a hard time sleeping but did get some sleep. However, Sunday is my dad's birthday. This first week of May gets me every year. No matter how long it's been never seems to get easier. 20+ years and it still fucks with me like no other!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day