The Sounds of Advice #111: Extra-terrestrial Life


If intelligent extra-terrestrial life was discovered, how do you think humanity would react? How would you react?

Kate: Based on the fact that humanity as a whole cannot accept differences within our own species, the reaction to other intelligent life wouldn't go over well. A long time ago back when there were radio shows, someone read War of the Worlds and mass hysteria ensued. I don't think it would be much different than that, even all these years later. Me personally, I already believe in such things existing, because it seems impossible that we are the only intelligent life form. I use that term loosely though-intelligent. For me it would be almost an I knew it moment. 

Sandy:

Michaelle:


Facebook Weighs In:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day