The Sounds of Advice #109: Easier to Love or Hate


Is it easier to hate or to love? Why?


Kate: Honestly, for most of the world, it's easier to hate than it is to love. We're so full of prejudice that we are unaccepting of  anyone different than us. However, just because it is easier to hate, doesn't mean that we should. Easy doesn't equal right. 

Sandy: 

Michaelle: I, also, believe it depends on your past.

Facebook Weighs in:

Depends on your past I suppose. I tend to hate easier than love. I’ve been fucked over a lot. However, I also try not to hate because hate destroys both you and the world. Hate comes easier for me and it’s also a task to let the hate fade away -Katie G.


I think it depends on you as a person. I had a rough childhood and adult life. Those who have wronged me or stood silently by hate comes easy. On the other side there are people who I love and will love with my last dying breathe. One person in my life I both love and hate for different reasons
-Shauna Y.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day