Life with Fibro #2 - Jen Robbins


So the flare up finally started to to ease up only for it to slam back into me again. The fluctuation in temperature and weather is wreaking havoc on my body. It's not as bad as I mentioned previously. It's still there though. The pain hasn't been as bad but the fatigue and depression is bad, but my boyfriend has been very sick for almost two months and it weighing on me, the worry and stress for it. Stress definitely affects my fibro. I have found that the medications prescribed do not help me with my symptoms. The only thing I've found the helps at all is using CBD. I've used gummies and creams, but found that vaping CBD juice is the most cost effective option. I've been using it quite a bit lately. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day