Author Spotlight: Sandy Ashley


My name is Sandy Ashley. I'm an author, reader, mom, gamer & more. I have one short book published. It's called Stand Your Ground. It is about a personal experience that I had and what I learned from it and I hope it helps others to learn from as well. It's about emotional abuse and rape. So, it certainly isn't for kids, but still hope it changes someones life in some way.

You can get my book here in kindle or paperback:
https://www.amazon.com/Stand-Your-Ground-Sandy-Ashley/dp/1540543080

I am working slowly (super slow) on two full length books. One is a love story, but not your average love story. It has a special twist in it, that I personally haven't seen done before. My other book is about a girl who is half vampire/half human. She just tries to find her way in life and a little bit of a twist in that as well. I will finish them one day and have them out for others to read as well.

Here is my author page:
https://www.facebook.com/AuthorSandyAshley

I don't update as much as I should, but as a mom of 4. I stay pretty busy. lol The other thing I am big into is streaming video games on Twitch. I play both PS4 and PC games for others to watch. It is a lot of fun and I enjoy getting the chance to play games again. With my 2 youngest kids both 3 and under it can be hard sometimes. If you have Twitch already please feel free to follow me. If you don't. It's easy and free to sign up. :) If you have Amazon prime you can link the two and if you game too you can get free loot for other games!! It's like a double win honestly!

Here is my Twitch link:
https://www.twitch.tv/bamfvampire

If you have any questions or want to get in touch with me feel free to send me a message from my main facebook https://www.facebook.com/BAMFSUFI my author page or twitch! I look forward to getting to know more of you too and helping out RRSMS as much as I can. It is something that means a lot to me and I have watched it grow so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day