Volunteer of the Month: Twinkle (Sugandha) Varshney!!


Volunteer of the Month: Twinkle (Sugandha) Varshney!!
Hi! Well, I am Twinkle (Sugandha) Varshney, a reader, reviewer and blogger with a passion for writing and an imagination running wild, fantasizing myself in inexistent worlds with unimaginable powers. My short stories are published in anthologies including Pleasant Dreams, After Forever, Rock & Roll Saved My Soul, Random Acts of Kindness, My Life Would Suck without You and Haunted: Fact or Fiction. Penning for several local magazines from the age of 8, currently, I’m writing a trilogy on immortality, a utopian fiction “Rainbow” and working on an upcoming TV series. 

A message from the RRSMS Team: 

Kate: Twinkle, words cannot express how happy I am to have you a part of the team. You've shown just how dedicated you are to the cause. RRSMS wouldn't be where it is today without your efforts. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! 
Lori: Thanks for all the help you do and keep up the good work
Renee: Congratulations! Without promotions we would never reach those we help or those that need it :)
Sid: Thanks Twinkle, for all of your hard work. It's a pleasure to work with you.
Sandy: Twinkle, I don't know you personally. However I do know that your hard work with RRSMS is appreciated and I thank you for everything you do. Keep it up and rock on my friend!
Gina: All of the work that you do for RRSMS is very much appreciated!
Radeyah: Twinkle, thanks for all that you do. RRSMS wouldn't be what it is today without your advertising. Keep it up!
Melissa: Dear Twinkle,
Thank you so much for all you do for RRSMS!!! It is my pleasure to know you and work with you!!!
Aisling: Twinkle, thank you for all of the hard work you do for RRSMS!
Andrea: Twinkle... your hard work and dedication is very much appreciated. You're doing a phenomenal job with advertising. Thank you for all you do!
Arminta: Thanks so much Twinkle for doing such a fantastic job with advertising! So much appreciated.
Heather: Twinkle is wonderful to work with. I'm glad we have her on our team!
Colleen: I don't know Twinkle very well but if she was picked to work for RRSMS then I know she does an amazing job. Keep up the great work!

Jen: Thank you Twinkle for your hard work with advertising. It is much appreciated. Keep up the good work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day