Meet Jen Robbins, Co-Founder


Tell our readers a little bit about yourself. We want to get to know you better!
I'm a single mother of a amazing little man, who is my world. I'm dating a friend of mine that I've know for 16 years and is now my best friend. I love all kinds of music. It's a huge part of my life.

What’s it been like volunteering for Rock & Roll Saved My Soul? What is your favorite thing about it?
It's been amazing sharing and spreading the love of music to others and giving back to the local music community.

What made you want to join the Rock & Roll Saved My Soul team?
RRSMS is a great cause to get involved with. My sister, Kate (founder of RRSMS) inspired me to want to give back to the community through something that has touched my life in so many ways.

Who are some of your favorite bands?  Favorite album(s)/song(s)?
Slipknot, Mushroomhead, Lennon, Less Than Jake, Nightwish, and Alanis Morissette, especially Jagged Little Pill. 

If you’ve been to a concert, which was the most memorable? Feel free to share any stories with us!
The Less Than Jake show I went to with my sister and grandma.It was actually one of the stories I submitted for Volume One. 

If you could go on tour with one band for a month, which band would you choose and why?
I'd like it to be Slipknot. I haven't gotten a chance to see them live yet, but think it'd be an unforgettable month. It would be unbelievable. 

Are you a writer or musician? What genre? Where can we find out more about your writing or music? 
I am a writer, photographer, editor, and artist. You can find out more about me via my Facebook page. 
https://www.facebook.com/Jen-Lea-Robbins-1483300611898905

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day