Meet Arminta Dellow, Co-Founder


Tell our readers a little bit about yourself. We want to get to know you better!  
I was invited into the project by my lifelong friends, Kate and Jen. I immediately accepted involvement due to my extreme love and passion of music. I contributed a personal story to one of the book and am very excited for potential future projects.

What’s it been like volunteering for Rock & Roll Saved My Soul? What is your favorite thing about it?  
It’s been amazing, I love it.  I enjoy the camaraderie between the team and I like that it benefits great causes.   

What made you want to join the Rock & Roll Saved My Soul team? 
I was approached by Kate and I love music and thought the tie in with books and charities was a good fit.  
Who are some of your favorite bands?  Favorite album(s)/song(s)? 
Otep, Korn, Lily Allen, Linkin Park, Maroon 5, Snow Tha Product and many many more.  I like an eclectic variety.  

If you’ve been to a concert, which was the most memorable? Feel free to share any stories with us!  
I don’t remember the names of all the bands, but all the local shows I’ve been to in the area with my close friends are my favorite memories.  All the bonding and fun that was had at those shows was phenomenal.   

If you could go on tour with one band for a month, which band would you choose and why? 
Otep, because she is an admirable woman and I feel I could learn a lot from her. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day