Life with Depression #46 - Sandy Ashley


4-10-20: Mentally I'm not ok. Physically my knee seems to be getting worse. It's getting worse. I think we out of work for all of April. I know I can get money from my boyfriend if I need it, but I'm not sure if unemployment will pay my bills. Which makes me sad because I paid a couple credit cards off with taxes. Weather is getting nicer and I can't take my kids anywhere. I haven't seen my older kids in like almost a month. I'm not able to stream on twitch. Which doesn't help my mental health either. That was a really good thing for me. I'm just slowly falling apart and nothing I can do about it. I'm having a hard time remembering to take some of my meds twice a day. I don't know what to do anymore honestly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day