Invisible Illness Diary #33 - Another Allergy - Kate Marie Robbins


April 12, 2020: Sorry for the lack of an entry last week. Work was hell and I only had one day off, so I just didn't get to much of anything. I'm trying now though. 

I'm about the same as before mentally and emotionally. A friend pointed out she's feeling the strain from being an empath and I'd never thought about that. I am an empath, so that might be triggering a lot of stuff for me. But at least I kind of know why I'm feeling the way I am. 

In other news, we have to wear masks at work now. Which sucks and is stressful on its own, but I discovered whatever the disposable masks are made from, I'm allergic to it. I got a horrible, itchy rash. My face felt like it was on fire. It was awful. Luckily, a friend got me a few cloth ones. And now Mom is working on making some. Very thankful for the people I have supporting me through these terrible times. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day