Life with Depression #45 - Sandy Ashley




I worked 1 day this week. Which isn't a problem at all. My country finally out a stay at home order into effect just the other day. Which we were doing anyway cause we want to keep our family safe as we can. I already have no idea when I'm seeing my older kids at this point. So that sucks, but I ordered Easter stuff for everyone. $200 bucks later. Ouch. Lol worth it though. I would do anything for my kiddos. They are my world. I saw the Dr about my head again. I just need to get in the habit of taking my one meds twice a day. I'm trying just hard it happens about every other day. Lol my boyfriend mom got tested for coronavirus thankfully that came back yesterday and was negitive. Which was a relief. That was causing me a lot of stress because the kids had spent some time over there from when we went to the store and our anniversary. So I was in full mom freak out mode. Hahaha we shall see what the next week brings me though. Rumor at work is we may be down through end of May or June. Just have to see what happens. Hope everyone who still works is staying safe and for those that aren't are staying safe as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day