Life with Depression #48 - Sandy Ashley




4-24-20: This week has been stressful but not. I started working on my book again this week. I have got almost two full chapters wrote out. I'll finish chapter 16 tonight and start chapter 17 Sunday night. I been coloring more too, alone and with the kids. I still have days where being stuck in the house really sucks. I had to get out and walk today. My knees were really bugging me for some reason. Not sure why. I got word I go back to work the 3rd of May. We see if that happens or not. They say a lot of things right now and change their minds. I know it will be good for my knee, but at same time still scares me. Just one day at a time I guess.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day