Life with Depression #47 - Sandy Ashley


4-17-20: This week. Let's see. Overall I guess hasn't been too bad. Couple migraines. Been trying really hard to take my one pill twice a day like she wants. That has not been easy for me. My knee was pretty bad over the last week. Physical therapy was pretty painful. As much as I dislike most of the people I work around I would really love to go back to work. My knee hurts way less when I was work 40 hours a week. Some days my depression is really bad and others it's not bad. I did find out though that Idaho is on lock down til the end of the month. I won't get to see my older kids til at least next month maybe. Just have to see I guess on that. I mean I did see my oldest for about 5 mins cause his dad's girlfriend had come to get her kids in Utah so that was good. Just miss them both a lot. I usually don't mind stay home, but honestly I'm tired of staying home at this point. I'm slowly losing my mind over it. Thank you though to those still working and keeping others safe or company in this time when no one can go out! You are the true heroes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day