Invisible Illness Diary #32 - Eye Twitch - Kate Marie Robbins


April 2, 2020: I'm definitely not doing okay. I wish I could cope with everything that's going on, but I don't know how. I saw this wonderful post that I will share with you that explains sort of how I'm feeling, because I don't think I could accurately describe it. 

Originally posted by SayWhat Creations

For me it feels like that damn hurricane. I don't know why I feel that way, but I do. It's become so bad, my stress level that is, that I've developed an eye twitch. Things are getting more and more stressful at work. I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to be there, but I can't afford to stay home until this is all over either. Just trying to take it one day at a time right now. 

I also need some face masks for work that aren't cheap disposable ones, but I can't afford anything. I guess I'll have to wait until I get that money from the government. And make do with the one I have from work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day