Life With Depression #21 - Sandy Ashley


8-16-19: This week has been rough for me. On a lot of accounts. First I worked my ass off like crazy which has left me physically exhausted. On the other account, I have been grumpy most of this week. My birthday is coming up and I know nothing special will happen and it bugs. The only joy I have found in this is listening to the Jonas Brothers. Which i'm listening to right now as I write this up. I'm honestly just trying to get myself through past my birthday. So I can have things go back to normal. Last night the person spreading rumors at work wasn't there and I got to go help the line. It made me happy that he will hear or see (computer at work) that I was on the line. The joy is so rewarding. Other than that things have been pretty good. My streams on twitch have been really good. Which makes me super happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day