Life with Depression #19 - Sandy Ashley


7-26-19: This last week has been great..my streaming is going well. Boyfriend and I have been doing good after all the drama stuff. Life is good right now. I'm making money from my Scentsy too. Which is nice. I honestly have no complaints right now at all.

8-2-19: This week wasn't too bad overall. I got a game I love a lot so I been playing that like crazy. So fun. Got time with boyfriend to. Which is nice. Overall my oldest daughter hasn't been too bad. Which is good. Usually she is a huge trouble maker. Things at work with the rumors seemed to have chilled out. Which is also a good thing. Less stress for boyfriend, the person included and myself. Got my nails done today too. They super cute Ninja turtles and they glow in dark. :) Hopefully things continue to go well next week. Only time will tell.


Comments

  1. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Depression

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day