Life with Depression #22 - Sandy Ashley


8-23-19: So this week was pretty rough. I turned another year older and I was pretty depressed most of the week. It's getting better though slowly. I just am struggling this is week and idk how to make it better. I dont like feeling like this. I don't want to do anything and I get more aggervated easier. I told boyfriend Wednesday night that it was kicking my ass cause I try to do some housework on my day off from streaming, that didn't happen. He just was like how can you be depressed, you have nothing to be depressed about. Unless you are hiding something from me. I was like well idk how to explain it. You either understand cause you deal with it too, understand it because you know about it some or you don't understand at all. That certainly didn't help my mood. Either way, I am pushing through it all the best I can.

My charity stream so far I have raised about $50 bucks. Have today for about 3-4 hours as well to try to earn another $50. I hope I can, but I'm happy to have got halfway at least.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day