Charity Twitch Stream with Sandy Ashley


I'm (Sandy Ashley) doing a charity stream for Rock The Cause. I will be on Twitch streaming games to help raise money for this awesome charity.  It will be over two days since one day will be kinda short. I will be doing this event on August 22nd and 23rd. All money from people who subscribe, use the donate button, or send bits will be sent to Rock the Cause. They are truly amazing people and seeing as how Rock and Roll Saved My Soul has been helping them for years and it was the first charity we donated to, I felt that would be the best charity to help! Now a little more about Twitch itself.

Welcome to Twitch. We are a global community of millions who come together each day to create their own entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable, never-to-be repeated experiences created by the magical interactions of the many. With chat built into every stream, you don’t just watch on Twitch, you’re a part of the show.

It's really a great place to make new friends and just chill and relax. I have made so many awesome people since streaming and I love it! I can game and make friends and enjoy it all at one time. Signing up for twitch is totally free. The only thing that cost is the subscriptions, bits and donating goes right to the person. Following people is totally FREE! You can subscribe free to someone each month if you link twitch and your amazon prime account.

Be sure to come join all the fun and a chance to see how I handle mom life and streaming life all in one. I stream with my kids here and it can get pretty crazy and fun. They even join the stream and make it a whole lot of cuteness overload with their little cute things. Just last week my youngest was playing peak a boo with everyone. So be sure to join me and my kids to help raise money! https://twitch.tv/BAMFVampire is link you will need. Be sure to follow before hand and turn on notifications so you don't miss the streams for charity! Hope to see you all there!!

Times I will be streaming these days are as follows:
The 22nd will start around 2:00 p.m. mountain time and stream til about 7:30 p.m. mountain time. I will be playing some older games from when I was younger.

The 23rd I will be streaming Final Fantasy 14 with a good friend of mine or by myself (this is unclear at this time) I will still be on though no matter what. Starting between 1:30-2 p.m. mountain time and ending around 5:00 p.m. mountain time.

Let's raise some money everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day