A 200 page journal, 180 pages for entries, comprised of four page entries for each concert, with 20 pages at the end for autographs. All proceeds benefit Rock the Cause.
June 23, 2020: This week hasn't been an easy one. I guess my boss doesn't want things to go back to the way they were before, which means I'll be stuck doing what I don't want to do. And that is frustrating. I was told when things changed that it was only temporarily. That was what was keeping me going through all this. But now, I don't know anymore. It's hard for me, because I can't just find another job easily. Because I don't drive and have to get a ride to work, it would need to be very specific hours and close proximity to where I'm already working. I just don't know what to do. I had a meltdown because of it and how hopeless I've been feeling because of everything. I'm trying, but I just don't see any way out of this impossible situation any time soon. Sunday night I also didn't sleep at all, probably due to stress from everything. I did eventually fall asleep Monday morning around 8 a.m. but I had to call in sick to work...
Meet Heather Kirchhoff, the face behind the RRSMS Twitter account. I live in Missouri where I work at a nursing home. I currently have one dog, and I’ll be getting a betta soon. I love animals; I’m heartbroken not all of them have happy homes. When I’m not writing, I enjoy reading, taking pictures, walking, and spending time with my animals, family and best friends. I became a bookworm back in sixth grade when my teacher suggested I read the Phantom Stallion series by Terri Farley and instantly fell in love. Ever since then, I’ve taken a book pretty much anywhere with me. I absolutely love reading! I enjoy when a story takes me from the real world for a little while, and into something completely different. I’ll read anything as long as it sounds good, aside from non-fiction and self-help books. My favorite genre is paranormal, but I also like reading love stories here and there. I was inspired to write by Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight, Richelle Mead’s Vampi...
SUMMER SOLSTICE 2020: THE FIRST DAY OF SUMMER WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE LONGEST DAY OF THE YEAR In 2020, the June solstice occurs on Saturday, June 20, marking the start of summer in the Northern Hemisphere. Here’s all you need to learn about the summer solstice—the longest day of the year! WHEN IS THE SUMMER SOLSTICE? In 2020, the June solstice is Saturday, June 20, at 5:44 P.M. EDT. This date marks the official beginning of summer in the Northern Hemisphere, occurring when Earth arrives at the point in its orbit where the North Pole is at its maximum tilt (about 23.5 degrees) toward the Sun, resulting in the longest day and shortest night of the calendar year. (By longest “day,” we mean the longest period of sunlight.) At the June solstice, the Northern Hemisphere receives sunlight at the most direct angle of the year. CELEBRATE THE START OF SUMMER WITH AN ECLIPSE An annular solar eclipse will occur on the weekend of the solstice, beginning just before midnight (Eastern Time) o...
Comments
Post a Comment