Mother's Day: Favorite Mom Memories



My favorite thing to do with my mom is go to concerts. We used to go all the time to this small venue in La Crosse, Wisconsin to see one of her favorite bands, Just Surrender. They knew both me and her and always made her feel welcome. I miss those days. We don't get to go to concerts much anymore, but I still enjoy spending time with her, no matter what we're doing. -Kate R. 

My favorite thing to do with mom is play games! -Bodie R.

If i am 100% honest, my favorite memory is all of them. My mother is ny favorite person in the world -Gina D. 

My mom passed away right after I turned 4. I made mother's day cards for my dad, since he raised me. I also grew up with step moms and made sure to make or give them a card or gift as well. I was once blessed with a wonderful mother in law. I was the daughter she didn't have and she was the mom I had always hoped for growing up. Lots of wonderful memories of spending time together watching movies, doing crafts, shopping, cooking and eating together, and just living life.💓
-Michaelle M.

I love that she is always there for me, no matter what she is going through. She is amazing in everyway!! -Sandy A. 

My mom is awesome and we are going to Duluth for our mother daughter trip -Lori M.


I just love spending time with my mom. I love going for rides with her. -Heather K.

My favorite memory isn’t with my mom but my grandma! And she was amazing. But her teaching me anything and everything is my favorite memories! -Charity L.

My favourite would be the way it makes me feel, when I am with her or talk to her. She is my ultimate go to for everything...when i am happy or sad, afraid or in pain, ill or on vacay...sharing things with her makes them more real and easy. Even her scolding me feels nice (not at that time exactly 🤣🤣) but I just know someone is looking after me. If i could be even 1% as talented and intelligent like her...i would be so proud of me as I am of her. I couldn't imagine my life without her. [Now all I want to do is go and hug her]. I love my mom and everything about her 💛💛 -Twinkle V.


The woman I considered my mother died almost a year ago. She is my aunt but was more of a mother than my real one. We used to sit in her room and color. We always did the big fuzzy posters. We could talk and talk and talk. I miss her. I have not been able to color since. Just not the same.
-Mickie K.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day