Remembering Those Gone



My grandpa was the most amazing man. Not a day goes by that I don't think of him and miss him. I know he's watching over me, always. -Kate R.


This is my grandmother Bernice Bone. She passed away 9/25/2013 at the age of 82. She was and always will be one of my heroes. While fighting breast cancer she and my grandfather raised me and my sister. My sister and I told her she would live forever, but unfortunately we were wrong. I give credit to my grandparents for the caring and compassionate person I am today. They both taught me how to cook, about baking, and so much more. I miss them both every day.

-Shauna Y.



This is my cousin Rachael Smith she passed away 9/9/13 at the age of 26. She was an amazing young lady who left this world way to soon. I can't say enough about her.....she was my baby. I helped take care of her from the time she was born until her death. We talked daily, we cried, laughed, and had deep conversations together. She never let the fact that she was ill stop her from enjoying life. She never saw an animal she didn't love....she would rescue any dog or cat she found (good thing she loved on a farm).

-Shauna Y.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day