The Sounds of Avice #94: Job Tips and Tricks




What tips or tricks have you picked up from your job / jobs?


Sandy: Always stand up for yourself. Don't be afraid to say something no matter what.

Michaelle: I would ask tons of questions and sometimes the same question multiple times to ingrain into my memory. I liked learning about others jobs, so a type of cross training. Working at different jobs and with many different people helped me find common ground and get to know others better.

Sid: Schedules are key

Kate: How to properly fold a fitted sheet 


Facebook Weighs in:

First job: How to properly fold a shirt. Current job: how to use high powered microscopes! Other jobs: how to not entangle myself with other peoples issues. -Vanessa R. 

I can pack any amount of stuff into any space available. I can read any musical scores. I can make awesome sandwiches. I can drive really fast in any car. (Conductor's assistant then medical courier.) 
-Spenser R.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day