April Volunteer of the Month: Michaelle Mascarenas!


April Volunteer of the Month: Michaelle Mascarenas!


A Message from the RRSMS Team:

Kate: Michaelle, words cannot express how thankful I am to have you on the team and as a friend. You are a vital member of the team and bring so many brilliant ideas and perspectives. Without you, I do not know where I would be. I love you, soul sister.

Sid: Thank you for all that you do!

Aisling: Thank you for all of your hard work Michaelle! I'm so glad you're a part of the team!

Twinkle: Thank you Michaelle for being this wonderful addition to the team.

Gina: Thank you for helping us keep RRSMS running, you rock!

Radeyah: Congrats! Thanks for all that you do.

Lori: Thank you for all you do and Thanks for helping me with the Facebook page

Heather: I'm glad you're a part of the team.

Jen: Thank you for all your amazing work. It's great to have you on the team!!!

Colleen: Congrats Michaelle !! Thanks for all the hard work you put into RRSMS!

Sandy: Keep up the great work girl! I appreciate all you do for RRSMS

Andrea: Thanks so much for everything you do! You are a hard worker and a vital teammate! We appreciate you greatly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day