The Sounds of Advice #87: Mythical Creatures


What mythical creature do you wish actually existed and why?

Sandy: Dragons, unicorns would be awesome!! I love both and to see them in the wild would be so cool.

Aisling:

Michaelle: I am for the Pegasus Unicorn. The horn can be a weapon and wings to fly

Sid: Probably most of the humanoid ones! The conversations I could have with them about life under the ocean! I get excited just thinking about it!

Kate: Most people would probably expect me to say unicorns, but I am a very firm believer that they did exist at one point in time and are now extinct. So for my answer I am going to go with the kraken, because I am very interested in pirate folklore. Though I do know that giant squid do exist, but not to the size that was believed back then and they certainly didn't attack ships. 


Facebook Weighs in:

A decent man -Marena S.

Phoenix , or dragons! -Charity L.

Definitely Dragons!!!! -Kellie P.

Pegasus! -Vanessa R.

faeries, dragons, phoenix, unicorns because i like faeries, dragons would be good guardians, phoenix because fire bird :) and unicorns are awesome. -Joedie M.

Hippocampus, unicorn, pegasus, and "Lord of the Ring" elves cause they're fucking hot! -Leanne Z.

Loch Ness
Dragons
Goblin King (from Labyrinth)
Pegasus -Shauna Y.

All. The world deserves magic. -Mickie N.

Hydra and phoenix -Joseph R.

Dragon -Colleen R. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day