Facebook Spotlight with Lori McBroom and Michaelle Madrid



Meet Lori McBroom and Michaelle Madrid, the faces behind the RRSMS Facebook page!



My name is Lori and I am 33 years old. I am in charge of the rock and roll saved my soul page on facebook. The group has inspired me to like different music and we inspired other people not to be bullied and I am lucky to be proud of this group 



Michaelle Madrid is a wife, mother, friend, reader and writer. She lives with her family in the dry heat of the Arizona desert. She received a B.A. in Communication with a minor in English from The University of New Mexico and spent ten years working in corporate America. She currently has a few works in progress and is co-writing with a self published author. Michaelle's Muses is a Facebook page she has just recently created and dedicated to all of her different writing; please follow along.

I joined rrsms because I love the way the group reaches out to help others. I am happy to work with an organization that allows me the flexibility to serve our followers online through the sounds of advice. Researching and writing for the column weekly has been a task I truly enjoy because I am able to reach outside of my usual family circle and hopefully encourage others.
Some of my favorite bands are Evanescence, Skillet, Third Day, Jars of Clay, Lifehouse, and No Doubt. Some of my favorite artists are Lauryn Hill, Adele, Gwen Stefani, Jeremy Camp, and Jennifer Knapp. My favorite album is The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill. My favorite song from that album is Zion.

One of my favorite concerts was when I saw the Newsboys. At least two of the four times I saw them, the drummer had an amazing setup where the platform he was playing on raised up and then started spinning as he was playing. 

If I could go on tour with one band for a month, it would be Third Day. They are amazing in concert, you definitely experience God's presence at their concerts, and the love they have to reach others is truly inspiring.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day