Band of the Month/The Sounds of Advice Spotlight with Sandy Ashley




Meet Sandy Ashley, the face behind Band of the Month and one of three lovely ladies that help with The Sounds of Advice column. 



My name is Sandy Ashley! I'm a mom of 3 kids, almost 4. They are 12, 5, 15 months and I'm due July 8th. My family means everything to me. There is nothing I wouldn't do for them. They keep me going no matter what.

Other things that I do when I am not working on RRSMS stuff, is writing, swimming, playing games or watching tv. I do love of course spending time with my kids most of all. I try to do a lot of the things I like with them. I have one published short story which I am very proud of having done. I am still working on two full length novels.

I have been working with RRSMS from the start. It is certainly something that I was proud to be a part of! II always love the new an exciting things that we come up with to help reach out to more people! The fact that everything we earn from our published books goes to charity is just amazing. I have never met so many people so dedicated to one thing before and for such a great cause. It is just a truly amazing thing to be a part of for sure.

My part in all of this is I do Band of the Month and help with Sounds of Advice. I love music and love finding new music to love. Band of the Month was perfect for that. Each month we have a new band that was recommended by someone. I post it everywhere when it's time to gather more bands. We have had everything from big known bands to bands that are local to the person who suggested them. Then posts are made about the band through out the month. You get new music and learn about the band.

Sounds of Advice is another great thing that I love doing. I love helping people! Here I can do that as well. I'm always helping my friends when they need me. Why not just do it for anyone! We go over different topics each week so it's never the same thing. You can even submit something without us knowing who it is. That way if someone is scared about people judging them, they don't have to worry about it! It's a safe zone for anyone and everyone! Just something nice to do not just for the ideas we have but also for the people who do need advice that may not know where to turn for it.

You can submit for Band of the Month or a topic for Sounds of Advice by e-mailing me at sandyashleyrrsms@gmail.com. Just be sure to put the subject as which one it is so that I can keep track better please. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day