Question of the Day #49: What Are You Listening To Currently




Gina: From First to Last 

Kate: Nothing, surprisingly. The last thing I did listen to though was Saint Asonia

Sandy: Last thing I listened to was Skillet. Right now I just hear my son playing with his monkey toy.

Melissa: At the moment? The news. A little while ago, we were listening to and singing children's songs to my infant daughter. My favorite of those songs is Down In The Valley.

Renee: The grinder at Starbucks

Aisling: Nothing

 Twinkle: Billboard Top 200

Sid: "Hold Onto You" By Nathan Sharp AKA Nate Wants to Battle

Heather: I'm not listening to anything.

 Lori: Jay Putty

Radeyah:  Nothing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day