May Volunteer of the Month: Heather Kirchhoff


Volunteer of the Month: Heather Kirchhoff

I’m an author, reader, and animal lover. I love going for walks, taking pictures, and spending time  with my best friend, animals, and family. I adopted my dog in October of 2013. I also have four cats. I’ve published four books and one short story on my own, and I’m in twelve anthologies, with a few more coming out soon. I live in a small town in Missouri where I work at a nursing home.


A message from the RRSMS Team:

Kate: Thank you for everything that you do! You go above and beyond what is expected of you. I can't thank you enough for all of the hard work that you put in for RRSMS. It wouldn't be what it is today without your efforts! Thank you! 

Lori: Congratulations and thank you for all do for the team

Sid: Thank you so much for your hard work! You're truly a pleasure to work with.

Andrea: Heather thank you for all your hard work! We appreciate it greatly!

Renee: Great job Heather! You are one of the most supportive and dedicated people I have ever met. Congratulations!

Radeyah: Thanks for all your contributions to RRSMS Heather!

Aisling: Congrats & thank you for all your help with RRSMS!

Twinkle: Congrats Heather! It's been a pleasure knowing you! You are one of the most talented and dedicated people I have known! Keep up being awesome and adding good! 

Sandy: Thank you Heather for everything you do for RRSMS! You keep up the great work! :)

Melissa: Dear Heather,
Thank you so much for all you do for RRSMS!!! I'm proud to be your team member!!! 

Gina: Thank you Heather for all that you do!

Jen: Thank you for all you do!! Keep up the good work!!!

Colleen: Thanks for the great job you do Heather

Popular posts from this blog

Tucker, My Rescue Cat

What It's Like For Me When I'm Not Okay

April Band of the Month: Thousand Foot Krutch