Question of the Day #48: Music Your Parents Listen To



Gina: EVERYTHING, literally

Kate: Mainly rock music 

Melissa: My parents raised me and my brother on Classic Rock and Oldies. My dad's favorite is Jimi Hendrix, but the ones that stuck with me are The Beatles, Fleetwood Mac, Melissa Etheridge, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton, Wendy and Lisa (They were also part of Prince's band). My mom's favorite is Paul McCartney and while he's one of my favorites too, the ones that stuck with me are Manfred Mann, The Temptations, Petula Clark, Lou Christie, The Monkees, Dave Clark Five, Judy Collins, The Kinks, I could go on and on.

Renee: Everything

Aisling: A variety

 Twinkle: Old Classics

Sid: My mother is a big fan of county, that's almost all we listen to together. My father is very into classic rock. I'm pretty sure this is where I get my strange music tastes that ranges from country to heavy metal.

Arminta: Mostly bands and artists from the 60s and 70s. A lot of rock music. Lynyrd Skynyrd, Black Sabbath, The Doors, Grand Funk Railroad, Bob Dylan. They love music!

Heather: My mom listens to rock--the same stuff I do. She's the reason why I started liking rock music, honestly. My dad listens to country.

Lori: Dad- country music, Mom-same as me

Radeyah: Oldies rock.

Jen: Mostly rock music 

Colleen: My mom has a very odd music variety, including Elvis, ABBA, Three Days Grace, and Less Than Jake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day