April Volunteer of the Month: Gina Dierolf



Volunteer of the Month: Gina Dierolf!!!

My name is Gina, I live with my dog Zachariah, hamster Abner, ball python Saosin, dwarf hamster Jaime, rat Stuart, my mom, sister, and long time friend. I live in what I would consider it fairly small city, considering that you can walk across it in one day if you are that ambitious. Music and giving back are a huge part of who I am, I have seen over 60 bands in my meager 25 years of living and I don’t plan on letting that number slow down. I love helping others which is why I along with volunteering to help with RRSMS I am a crisis counselor for Crisis Text Line and I work with the youth in my city to help them become all they can be. I am also an avid reader and I love to create in any way that I can find fit, painting, coloring, anything really!


A message from the RRSMS Team:

Kate: You are truly an asset to the team. We couldn't do it without you! Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to the team! 

Lori: Thanks for all you do for the team

Sid: It's so great running the Tumblr with you. Thank you for all your hard work!

Arminta: Thanks Gina for being part of the team :)

Andrea: You do a phenomenal job Gina with everything you do. I enjoy working with you! Thank you for your hard work!

Renee: Congratulations! You are a wonderful part of the RRSMS family and team.

Radeyah: Gina, thanks for all of your contributions to RRSMS!

Heather: You do a good job!

Aisling: Thank you for all of your help with RRSMS Gina, you rock!

Twinkle: Congrats Gina! Thank you for everything you do! You are an incredible and stellar part of the team!

Sandy: Gina, thank you for everything you do! You rock girl! Keep it up!

Melissa: Dear Gina, 
Thank you so much for all you do for RRSMS!!! It's a pleasure to be your teammate!!!

Jen: Awesome work! Thanks for all you do for the cause!!!

Colleen: Thank you for all of your hard work

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day