April Volunteer of the Month: Gina Dierolf



Volunteer of the Month: Gina Dierolf!!!

My name is Gina, I live with my dog Zachariah, hamster Abner, ball python Saosin, dwarf hamster Jaime, rat Stuart, my mom, sister, and long time friend. I live in what I would consider it fairly small city, considering that you can walk across it in one day if you are that ambitious. Music and giving back are a huge part of who I am, I have seen over 60 bands in my meager 25 years of living and I don’t plan on letting that number slow down. I love helping others which is why I along with volunteering to help with RRSMS I am a crisis counselor for Crisis Text Line and I work with the youth in my city to help them become all they can be. I am also an avid reader and I love to create in any way that I can find fit, painting, coloring, anything really!


A message from the RRSMS Team:

Kate: You are truly an asset to the team. We couldn't do it without you! Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to the team! 

Lori: Thanks for all you do for the team

Sid: It's so great running the Tumblr with you. Thank you for all your hard work!

Arminta: Thanks Gina for being part of the team :)

Andrea: You do a phenomenal job Gina with everything you do. I enjoy working with you! Thank you for your hard work!

Renee: Congratulations! You are a wonderful part of the RRSMS family and team.

Radeyah: Gina, thanks for all of your contributions to RRSMS!

Heather: You do a good job!

Aisling: Thank you for all of your help with RRSMS Gina, you rock!

Twinkle: Congrats Gina! Thank you for everything you do! You are an incredible and stellar part of the team!

Sandy: Gina, thank you for everything you do! You rock girl! Keep it up!

Melissa: Dear Gina, 
Thank you so much for all you do for RRSMS!!! It's a pleasure to be your teammate!!!

Jen: Awesome work! Thanks for all you do for the cause!!!

Colleen: Thank you for all of your hard work

Popular posts from this blog

Tucker, My Rescue Cat

What It's Like For Me When I'm Not Okay

April Band of the Month: Thousand Foot Krutch