Question of the Day #44: Musician's Physical Attractiveness



Gina: No

Kate: No, but it doesn't hurt lol (I'm kidding) Honestly, half the time I don't have a clue what any of them look like unless I've seen them live.

Sandy: No, I can't tell you how many times I have finally seen the singer after listening to them for a while and going I had no idea they looked like that. Lol

Melissa: It's definitely much more nice to look at, but for real ... If you have an amazing voice/vocal range, or you can play the crap out of an instrument, it really doesn't matter.

Renee: No

Aisling: Not really

Twinkle: Nope

Sid: Not really

Arminta: No, but it is an added bonus of going to see them live

Heather: Not for me

Lori: Nope

Radeyah: No it doesn't


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day