March Volunteer of the Month: Aisling Spofford!


Volunteer of the Month: Aisling Spofford!!!

My name is Aisling. I’m married to my high school sweetheart & we have three daughters. I played the violin when I was in middle school. I’m a terrible singer but I sing anyway. Someday I hope to learn how to play the guitar and the piano. My hobbies include reading, writing, scrapbooking, hand taming my two parakeets, taking pictures, playing Nancy Drew PC games & going for walks.

A message from the RRSMS Team:


Kate: I am so glad that you are a part of the team! It wouldn't be what it is today without you. I know I can always count on you. Thank you for everything that you do! Love you!!


Heather: Thanks for your hard work, Aisling! I'm glad you're a part of the Rock and Roll Saved My Soul team.

Sid: Aisling, thank you so much for your hard work at Rock and Roll Saved my Soul! I have very much effort enjoyed working with you.

Andrea: Aisling, thank you so much for your hard work and dedication.  You are extremely talented and we are so grateful for sharing your talent with RRSMS. Thank you for everything you have done and continue to do.  You're awesome!

Gina: Aisling, you are an amazing part of the RRSMS team and I am honored to work aside you. Keep up the good work!

Melissa: Dear Aisling,
Thank you so much for all that you do for RRSMS!! It's a pleasure to be your teammate and friend!!!

Radeyah: Aisling, thanks for all that you do for RRSMS. It doesn't go unnoticed. ❤️

Twinkle: Aisling, Thank you, for all you do! You are an amazing person and doing wonderful work for RRSMS :)

Arminta: Thanks Aisling for having such dedication and love for everything you do with rrsms!

Colleen: Aisling keep up the good work. Appreciate all that you do.

Keleigh: Thank you,  Asling,  for all you do for RRSMS. We couldn't do it without you.  :)

Lori: Awesome work girl and thanks for all you do

Jen: Thank you so much for all your hard work, all you do is greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work

Sandy: Aisling, you are such a hard worker! I love everything you do and I am thankful I get to know you outside of RRSMS too! Keep up your hard work girl! Love you!

Renee:  Thank you for being a part of the RRSMS family. Everyone plays an important part and we wouldn't be the same without you!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day