Volunteer of the Month: Andrea Stenlund


Volunteer of the Month: Andrea Stenlund!!!

I am Andrea Stenlund from Goodhue, a small town in Southeast Minnesota. I am a single mom to four beautiful girls and have another baby on the way due in the summer of 2016. I finally got the strength to divorce my abusive husband and it gave me the opportunity to meet the love of my life, Cory. My life is crazy juggling my children’s needs and activities while working as a PCA part-time. I enjoy music, reading, writing, and relaxing when I can. 

A message from the RRSMS Team:

Kate: I am so glad that you are a part of this! I know you're not always on top of everything, but you're doing the best you can and that's all anyone could ever ask of you! You're doing a great job and together we'll change the world. Love you girl! 

Lori: I am so glad we meet and thanks for all you do

Sid: Andrea, you are absolutely wonderful to work with and I thank you for all your hard work at RRSMS.

Arminta: Andrea! You sock my rocks off, youre an inspiration and I love you. :)

Gina: Thank you for all that you do, Andrea!

Renee: Congratulations! We are a team and you are an incredible part. Thank you for everything you do!

Radeyah: Thanks for your contributions to RRSMS Andrea!!

Heather: Thanks for everything you do for Rock & Roll Saved My Soul! You do a great job.

Aisling: Congrats Andrea! Thank you for all that you do!

Twinkle: Congrats Andrea! Thank you for being an incredible part of RRSMS team. You are doing a great job  :)

Sandy: Andrea you are a great friend and great worker/co founder for RRSMS! It is such a pleasure to you have as a friend and co worker! I love you and you inspire me!! Love you girl!

Melissa: Dear Andrea,
Thank you so much for all that you do for RRSMS!!! It's a pleasure to be your team mate!!! 

Jen: Thank you, Andrea for all you do! You are an amazing person and do wonderful work.

Colleen: Thanks, Andrea for all the hard work and dedication to RRSMS!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day