November Volunteer of the Month: Melissa Lorriane


Volunteer of the Month: Melissa Lorriane

My name is Mj Rain. I was born and raised on Long Island, a suburb of New York City. In the summer of 2005, I moved to Central Iowa, where I currently live with my mom, husband, and cat. We all hope to move to the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania by the summer of 2017, so we can be closer to our home, New York. 

I’m published by Rock & Roll Saved My Soul. I’m With Geek, The Cat’s Meow for Writers and Readers Magazine, and Broken Bars Publishing. I was also one of the many winners for NaNoWriMo 2014. 

My Current WIP, is a duology titled Alpha & Omega, an original Greek myth. Fall Out will be about the destruction of Atlantis, while Echelon will be about the rise of the new kingdom in the aftermath.
I have been a true blue New York Rangers fan since I was 16, am a world class variety Potterhead, need a 12-step program for my coffee addiction, love chocolate in all of its many glorious forms, enjoy cooking and baking, and occasionally have fun chasing my cat up and down the stairs. 

A message from the RRSMS Team:


Kate: I don't even know where to start. You've been one of my biggest supporters from day one. RRSMS would not be what it is today without you! Girl, you are my rock star. I don't know what I would do without you as a part of the team or just as a friend. Keep being amazing! I love you to the moon and back!

Lori: Awesome job Melissa and keep up the good work

Renee: Thank you Melissa for all your hard work. You help spread the message of RRSMS to help raise awareness and we appreciate that!

Aisling: Thank you for doing such an awesome job Melissa!

Gina: Melissa, 

Thank you for the marvelous work that you do for us at Rock and Rol Saved My Soul we are forever grateful.

Sid: Thank you for all your hard work, Melissa!

Heather: It's a pleasure to work with you, Melissa! Keep up the good work!

Andrea: Melissa! All your work is greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!

Twinkle: Thank you Melissa for all the good work! You are truly an amazing woman!

Radeyah: Thanks for everything you do Melissa!

Sandy: Melissa girl, its so much fun to work with you and to know you outside of RRSMS. You do so much for RRSMS and I know you will continue to do everything plus some for it! Keep up the hard work girl! Love you!!

Arminta: Thanks Melissa for being such a great member of the team!

Jen: Thank you for all you do for the cause! I appreciate the hard work and time you spend promoting RRSMS! 

Colleen: Melissa you do a great job volunteering. Keep up the good work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day