Question of the Day #23



Gina: "Skin and Bones" by Marianas Trench

Kate: Whatever It Takes by Lifehouse 

Sandy: I heard "When Dove Cry" on my way home from work.

Melissa: Lovely To See You Again by the Moody Blues.

Renee: Can't Stop the Feeling Justin Timberlake

Aisling: Lost Boy by Ruth B

Twinkle: Just Like Fire By P!nk

Sid: the last song I heard was "Hero Red Pill Mix" by Superchick.

Arminta: Flo Rida-My House

Heather: Bad Reputation by Kelly Clarkson

Lori: I heard Switchfoot's new song Where the Light Shines Through and it was an awesome song and Kate had their new album 

Radeyah: Katy Perry's Rise.

Colleen: Captain Mickey from Mickey Mouse Club House

Jen: Something by Lennon, don't know which song.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day