Question of the Day #25



Gina: I can handle some of the songs.

Kate: I don't like about 99% of it.

Sandy: It's not bad. I listened to it a lot in the past, but now it doesn't even sound like country to me.

Melissa: I could take it or leave it.

Renee: Older songs (Garth Brooks, Reba McIntyre, Alan Jackson era) I like a lot but it gotten to close to pop recently

Aisling: I listen to very little of it

Twinkle: Love it!

Arminta: I could leave this one behind, but there are a couple of songs that are catchy

Heather: I love country music!

Sid: Love it!

Lori: I love country music

Radeyah: I love country music as well. It just gets me into that feel good mood and makes me feel like I can do anything.

Jen: Gross. Some of the older stuff is okay though.

Colleen: I could take it or leave it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day